Trust is the foundation of our community. Our membership program rewards engagement and participation rather than financial commitment, which is why our benefits structure is based on Trust Levels-- The more active and engaged you are in the community, the more benefits you have access to-- This also ensures that members can both engage with and benefit from the NSRH community in ways that are helpful and meaningful to them.
We welcome everyone to apply and join with access to our base level membership benefits, and it is through time invested that you can grow your access to benefits. Climbing up the Trust Level system is designed to create paths into leadership that are not related to financial investments.
Trust Level 1 Benefits
- Access to entire course catalogue on our Online Institute
- NSRH store discounts
- Special Member discounts to paid events
- Access to monthly membership newsletter
- Access to Members-only events and webinars
Trust Level 2 Benefits
- Participation in our secure online community through the NSRH Social Hub
- Invitation to all NSRH in-person events (rotations & conferences)
- Ability to author content for blogs on NSRH.org
- Plus all benefits at Level 1
There are a few routes to increase your Trust Level with NSRH:
- Proof of membership or involvement with another RR/RJ/SRH organization that also requires vetting & verification
- A letter from a current NSRH Member* or one of our Board of Directors vouching for your increased involvement with membership. (Current member will need to be at a higher TL than the person they are vouching for.)
- Request a 30 minute video meeting with NSRH team member or Community Weaver to let us get to know you.
- After a year of active, engaged participation in membership, members can be elevated up one Trust Level. Participation in online presentations, communications or emails with the NSRH team, and/or attending events are examples of engaged membership. This is at the discretion of the NSRH membership team.
- Members can request to be moved to a higher level by completing this form with one of the above routes listed.